Data exchange and safer internet connection through the Almadar Aljadid APN service
About APN Service
Almadar’s APN service for secure cellular-data connectivity. APN settings mean Access Point Name , they are the settings on your mobile phone and defines the network path for all cellular-data connectivity to an external network the phone can connect to the Internet.
These settings serve individuals, companies and allows users access to their network of local (LAN) directly to determine certain criteria, such as private address allocated to the device allocated to prove the identity of the user and device specifications.
After the user companies creates a call to prepare APN, pegged global system for mobile communications device will be able to (GSM) to exchange information with institutional joint network. And it owns the participants who are involved in APN service freedom to choose a name for these settings that can be composed its name from the 9 digits.
APN settings provide secure communication traffic; does not appear on the public network at all, but remain within the GPRS service in full, thereby reducing the complexity of the communications path and reduces the incidence of failure in the system.
Due to the safety of the network, devices remain immune from attacks from third parties, such as the senders of spam or viruses on the list of activities.
Specifications and features
- Ensure the confidentiality of data.
- Data Encryption.
- providing a wall of protection.
- Provide a secure Internet Protocol
- This service is used in many applications such as ATMs and tracking systems of measurement and other services.
- Subscription cost 10 dinars
- APN settings cost 1,000 dinars
- The cost of a fixed Internet Protocol (IP) 1 LD
- Monthly subscription fee 6 dinars
- The cost of the short message service 3 dinars
How to get service:
To participate in the secure cellar data connectivity APN service, please visit the nearest service center for the company's new orbit and provide the following documents:
- Provide a formal request.
- Provide a copy of your identity and the name of the company's representative in charge of the implementation of participation procedures.