What does personal information mean?
"Personal Information" means information that identifies the customer as an individual or is capable of doing so (for example, name; addresses; telephone numbers; email address; National ID Number; call records; wireless device location; debit/credit card details).
Why does the company collect personal information?
Almadar Aljadid collects information to manage customer accounts:
- To deliver products and services to customers
- To improve products and services and develop new ones
- To manage networks and help run and grow the business
- To avoid fraud
How does the company collect personal information?
• Information provided by customers
Almadar Aljadid collects information provided by customers when they apply for, purchase, or use its products or services, or otherwise communicate with the company.
How does the company share information?
• Information from other sources
It may also obtain information about customers from other sources, including business directories and other commercially or publicly available sources.
To run the business and provide customers with services, the company may share customer information with others, as follows:
- Partner companies or agencies who help run Almadar Aljadid’s services, for example billing or customer service centers.
- When the company has the customer’s permission to send information to third parties
- With any public authority or law enforcement agency.
- To comply with law or regulations or for possible legal proceedings.
- If the customer gives the company personal information that's wrong or the company finds out (or think) the customer is responsible for fraud.
- If one of the company’s partners who is processing information is compelled to do so by law.
- If there's an emergency and the company thinks the customer or other people are at risk.
How does the company protect information?
Almadar Aljadid does its best to protect personal details and other information about its customer accounts so that clients may feel completely confident about using its services.
The company stores all account details and other such information on secure servers, adhering strictly to all relevant Libyan legislations. It uses a variety of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure while it is under the company’s control.
Have any questions?
Almadar Aljadid understands that customers may have concerns regarding the use of their personal information. For any questions, contact the service center on 1112 or 1213 when present locally within the Almadar network.